How to Prepare Matcha
- Put 1/2 - 1 tsp or 2 bamboo scoops of matcha to a mug or glass
- Pour 1 - 2 tbsp of 175°F (80℃) of water and mix well for easy blending to milk
- Add 1 cup of your favorite milk hot or cold milk
Authentic Hot Matcha
- Pour 1/3 cup boiled water into separate mug or glass and leave it about 5 min to cool to about 175°F (80℃)
- Put 1/2 - 1 tsp or 2 bamboo scoops of matcha to authentic matcha bowl or separate cup
- Combine the cooled down boiled water into the vessel with the matcha
- Mix well with whisk for 30 seconds, in a M shape form to create a foamy frothy texture
Cold Brew Matcha
- Put 1/2 - 1 tsp or 2 bamboo scoops of matcha to a shaker
- Add 1 cup of cold water
- Shake well for 30 seconds
Vegan Matcha Pancake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp matcha
In a bowl, mix together [A] and [B]. Cook in a pan over medium-low heat for 2-3 min each side. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Super Easy Vegan Purple Cheese Cake
9 inches cheesecake pan (10-12 slices)
1 cup Almond flour
4 tbsp Plant based oil or water
1/4 tsp Salt
Mix together and make it slightly sticky and put into cheesecake pan.
Crustless is also option.
16 oz Vegan cream cheese
2 cup Daily free yogurt
1/4 cup Maple syrup
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1.5 tbsp ARTEAO Organic Blue Matcha
Combine all in a bowl or food processor and pour on to the crust.
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Fill a baking pan about halfway up with water and bake 30 min.
Cool down 30 min. Chill in the refrigerator.
Vegan Matcha Dalgona Latte
-1 tbsp hot water
-1 tsp ARTEAO Organic Culinary/ Ceremonial Matcha
-1 tsp coconut sugar
-1/3 cup coconut cream*
-1 cup dairy-free milk (we prefer oat, soy, almond or coconut milk) -Ice
*if you don’t have coconut cream, put a can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight and use the top part of it
- Mix Matcha with hot water. We recommend you to use a bamboo whisk
- In a bowl, whip the mixed Matcha, coconut cream and sugar with an electric whisk until a thick creamy texture is create and set aside
- Add non-dairy milk and ice to a glass. Spoon the whipped Matcha coconut cream